A new vision for parking lot management
Facilitating the access to and analysis of the most important information through applications that were developed for our customers
Making our technologies available for new customers who have not yet had access to required products
We wish to create a reliable industrial model while remaining independent
We believe that manufacturing our devices enables us to make sure that our global products are high quality products
Our solutions are international solutions and people ask whether we could export more. We actually think about it via local representatives
We believe in interactives and ergonomic solutions
Our ambition is to develop our maintenance products and our parking lot management products both at our customers’ and remotely
Innovating more in the areas of parking access by reading a license plate, in the management of air quality in car parks and in gas detection in the service sector and industry.
Controlling the process for designing, developing and manufacturing our devices and applications, which enables us to be engaged in the quality and solidity of our solutions.
Very attentive to our customers, we analyse your needs and set-up a technical study to send you a customised proposal.
We accompany you until the commissioning of your installation.
Proposing maintenance offers adapted for each situation, in order to provide the optimal performance for our devices and software products.
We are in capacity to provide a team of expert employees dedicated to the operations in your parking lots.
Act together, do better, think customer
Sharing the know-how is a key to success.
We are both audacious and curious and aim at finding new solutions that keep being more and more innovative solutions.
Listening and getting involved are driving forces to put customers at the heart of our actions.
Any project to propose? Let’s talk about it!
Key date between the launching of Disfatel and the birth of Hesion
- 1975 M. Clausse created Disfatel
- 1980 Sensoparc System for pollution control was launched
- 1985 Eolparc solution for Airflow Management was launched
- 1993 Disfatel moved to Achères
- 1995 Altaïr Vision was created by Mr. & Mrs. Detolle
- 1997 Stade de France equipped with Eolparc
- 2003 LPM installed on Renault Technocenter
- 2009 Disfatel taken over by P. Guillet
- 2011 LPM installed on the CERN (Geneva)
- 2012 Altaïr Vision taken over by P. Guillet
- 2014 Disfatel and Altaïr Vision moved to a single campus at Achères
- 2017 Birth of Hesion